MGAM Contract Works Package
Wherever there is the construction of buildings or civil works, there is a risk of loss or damage.
From storms and fires to acts of malicious damage or vandalism and theft, a lot can go wrong for your clients’ construction projects. Without the right insurance, events like these could send them off track and leave them facing significant overheads.
No matter how much you try to minimise risk, there is always a chance that something outside your client’s control may go wrong on site.
The MGAM Standalone Contract Works Package is available via the MGAM ABACUS where you will also find a range of products including Liability Policies for both large & small contractors and Excess of Loss cover so you can serve all your clients’ needs in one place.
- Cover arranged with “A” rated carriers.
- Instant quotations via MGAM’s market leading Quote and Bind platform.
- System generated documents available immediately at point of sale.
- Statement of fact basis – no need for proposal form.
- Flexible commission available.
Designed for small-end building and machinery installation contractors through to civil engineering contractors, the MGAM Standalone Contract Works Package provides coverage for accidental physical loss or damage that occurs to a property insured during the construction period.
It is designed to cover the cost of repairing or redoing any work completed so far on a project. For example, it can include the tools, materials and labour needed to get the project back to where it was before the insured event occurred.
Cover is provided for:
- Contract works
- Contractors Plant – Owned
- Contractors Plant – Hired in
- Employee Tools and Personal Effects.
The contract works includes:
- The permanent works e.g. the house, shop, factory, show homes etc. that is being built as well as all unfixed materials either which your client is responsible for on the contract site or on the premises of suppliers and sub-contractors.
- The temporary works e.g. site huts, access roads, scaffolding, etc.
MGAM – Here’s why
- We are a Lloyd’s approved cover holder.
- Our technology led solutions put you in control by allowing you to quote, bind and issue documents at the press of a button.
- You have the support of an experienced team of professionals ready to respond to referrals.
- All our products are developed in collaboration with our partners and are designed with the end customer in mind.
- We constantly monitor emerging trends and are perfectly positioned to provide pioneering solutions.
“I am really impressed with the ease of use of the quote and bind site with the number of products available, which I believe supports over 600 trades for my business to access.”
Andrew Willows, Director, Dervensure Insurance.
For more information contact
Monica King Divisional Director UK SME
T: +44 (0) 203 946 9114
M: +44 (0)7585 809677