Contractors Liability Cover
Working in a contracting trade makes liability insurance an essential investment and as the name suggests, MGAM’s Contractors Liability policy provides first-class protection for more challenging occupations.
Due to the nature of their work, contractors may encounter more hazards than the average business. Wherever there is an exposure to work at height, the use of heat or work in more hazardous surroundings, the potential for accidents is naturally magnified requiring expert consideration by specialist insurers.
The MGAM Contractors Liability policy offers tailored insurance packages which take the unique risks of your client’s trade into account, safeguarding their business by offering comprehensive cover to match.
- Public Liability limits up to £5M
- Employers Liability limits up to £10M
- Contractors All Risks
- Legal Expenses.
- Cover arranged with A-Rated carriers
- A wide variety of contracting trades considered
- Wide policy wording
- Hazardous product exposures considered
- Work in hazardous locations considered.
- Alarm & CCTV Installers
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Damp Proofing
- Glazing Contractors
- Medical Furniture Installers
- Pebble Dashing Contractors
- Pipe Fitters
- Property Maintenance
- Road Surfacing Contractors
- Stair lift installers
- Stone Masons.
MGAM – Here’s why
- We are a Lloyd’s approved Coverholder.
- Our technology led solutions put you in control by allowing you to quote, bind and issue documents at the press of a button.
- You have the support of an experienced team of professionals ready to respond to referrals.
- All our products are developed in collaboration with our partners and are designed with you in mind.
- We constantly monitor emerging trends and are perfectly positioned to provide pioneering solutions.
“Appreciate your efforts …with service like we are experiencing with your team the account will flourish, of that I am certain!”
Adrian Hanson BScEcon, Commercial Manager, SJL Insurance Services.
For more information contact
Monica King Divisional Director UK SME
T: +44 (0) 203 946 9114
M: +44 (0)7585 809677