- Cover arranged with “A” rated carriers.
- Instant quotations via MGAM’s market leading Quote and Bind platform.
- System generated documents available immediately at point of sale.
- Statement of fact basis – no need for proposal form.
Designed for businesses turning over up to £10,000,000, the Cyber insurance from MGAM policy can include cover for: –
- Full prior acts
- Breach and Forensic Expenses
- Business Interruption Losses
- Cyber Theft Loss from a Cyber Attack
- Data Recovery Expenses
- Cyber Extortion
- Media Liability
- Customer Attrition Losses.
- Hotels, tourism & hospitality
- Finance – Banking & Insurance
- Business/Professional Services
- Real estate companies
Having cover in place is one thing; dealing with events that give rise to claims is another.
Cyber insurance from MGAM offers a response service 24/7. Within 2 hours of an insured activating the service, an incident manager will make contact and recommend an appropriate response. This may include engaging with a nominated service provider to deal with data restoration, a PR firm or additional legal services all of which are there to help the firm recover as quickly as possible.
MGAM – Here’s why
- We are a Lloyd’s approved Coverholder.
- Our technology led solutions put you in control by allowing you to quote, bind and issue documents at the press of a button.
- You have the support of an experienced team of professionals ready to respond to referrals.
- All our products are developed in collaboration with our partners and are designed with you in mind.
- We constantly monitor emerging trends and are perfectly positioned to provide pioneering solutions.
“Their quote & bind platform is user friendly, flexible and efficient.”
David Heeney, Underwriter, The Fiducia MGA Co Ltd.