MGAM Made at Home Package
Whether driven by the pandemic or by a desire to be the boss, more and more people are turning their hands to creating and manufacturing products at home.
If your clients are making candles or cakes; art supplies or wooden craft products, the MGAM Made at Home Package Policy is designed to fill the gap between a household and commercial package policy.
- Cover arranged with “A” rated carriers.
- Instant quotations via our market leading Quote and Bind platform, the MGAM ABACUS.
- System generated documents available immediately at point of sale.
- Statement of fact basis – no need for proposal form.
Clients working in this space may be operating under the impression that their household policy will cover them. In most instances, that is not true, and they may fall foul if they have a loss.
The MGAM Made at Home Policy is available for your clients who operate from their home address and is for the manufacture and sale of their own products.
Cover can extend to include all risks on Stock and Business Equipment whist at craft fayres & festivals, pop up shops, street food stalls and farmers markets.
Being a package policy, the following covers are available:
- Material Damage
- Public/Product Liability
- Employers Liability
- All Risks (for items away from the Home).
No matter how careful your clients are, accidents happen. The MGAM Made at Home Policy offers wider protection than their standard home insurance policy and could help to reduce the downtime they suffer, help them overcome any immediate challenges and get them back up and running quickly.
Whether they are exhibiting at a wedding fair, selling home-made chutney at a farmers’ market or street food stall, or showcasing their knitted sweaters at a pop-up shop, the MGAM Made at Home Package offers a one-stop-shop for all of their needs.
The MGAM Made at Home Package Policy is available via the MGAM ABACUS where you will also find a range of products including Retail Packages, Per Capita Liability and Excess of Loss cover so you can serve all your clients’ needs in one place.
MGAM – Here’s why
- We are a Lloyd’s approved Coverholder.
- Our technology led solutions put you in control by allowing you to quote, bind and issue documents at the press of a button.
- You have the support of an experienced team of professionals ready to respond to referrals.
- All our products are developed in collaboration with our partners and are designed with you in mind.
- We constantly monitor emerging trends and are perfectly positioned to provide pioneering solutions.
“Appreciate your efforts …with service like we are experiencing with your team the account will flourish, of that I am certain!”
Adrian Hanson BScEcon, Commercial Manager, SJL Insurance Services.
For more information contact
Monica King Divisional Director UK SME
T: +44 (0) 203 946 9114
M: +44 (0)7585 809677