MGAM Café Package
From adverse weather to quarantines or kitchen fires; from freezer break downs to dishwasher floods; from damage to that specialist coffee machine from Italy or any precious tools of the trade; from claims for food poisoning, allergies and intolerances to customers who allege they slipped on food that has not been cleared up properly, businesses in hospitality are faced with many unique challenges on a daily basis.
Whatever’s on the menu at your clients’ place, the MGAM Café policy is designed to offer affordable protection to support their business.
We offer a one-stop-shop providing everything your client needs in one policy – from Public and Employers’ Liability to cover for their premises and contents as well as interruption to their business and money.
The MGAM Café policy is available for risks that are premises based.
Being a package policy, we include the following covers as standard:
- Business Interruption
- Public/Product Liability
- Money & Personal Accident Assault
- Employers Liability
- Glass Cover
- Goods in Transit
- Deterioration of Stock
- Seasonal Increases up to 30%
- Book Debts
- Legal Expenses.
- Cover arranged with “A” rated carriers
- Instant quotations via our market leading Quote and Bind platform, the MGAM ABACUS
- System generated documents available immediately at point of sale.
- Statement of fact basis – no need for proposal form
- Tea Rooms
- Coffee Shops
- Sandwich Shops & Sandwich Bars
- Ice Cream Parlours
- Mobile Catering (Where incidental to the main trade)
Cover can include:
- Buildings &/or Tenants Improvements
- Contents/Fixtures & Fittings
- All Risks
- Loss of License.
The MGAM ABACUS also allows you to quote for Retail Packages and Per Capita Liability cover so you can serve all your clients’ needs in one place.
No matter how careful your clients are, accidents happen. The MGAM Café policy could help to reduce the downtime they suffer, help them overcome the immediate problems and reopen their doors far sooner.
MGAM – Here’s why
- We are a Lloyd’s approved Coverholder.
- Our technology led solutions put you in control by allowing you to quote, bind and issue documents at the press of a button.
- You have the support of an experienced team of professionals ready to respond to referrals.
- All our products are developed in collaboration with our partners and are designed with you in mind.
- We constantly monitor emerging trends and are perfectly positioned to provide pioneering solutions.
“The thing I like about MGAM is their can-do culture and their ability to make things happen.”
Mark Hands, Managing Director, Centrix Underwriting.
For more information contact
Monica King Divisional Director UK SME
T: +44 (0) 203 946 9114
M: +44 (0)7585 809677