MGAM Retail Package
Whether clients of yours are butchers, bakers or candlestick makers, the new MGAM Retail Package policy offers affordable protection for all.
Designed to cover the risks and unforeseen events that could cause injury to customers or employees, or damage to premises that interrupts the businesses’ ability to trade, the new MGAM Retail Package policy is available for over 130 trade types.
So, whether a customer has slipped on a wet floor as they’re leaving your clients premises, or your client arrives at work to find someone has smashed their shop window, the MGAM Retail Package policy offers a fast response to help get them back on their feet.
- Cover arranged with “A” rated carriers.
- Instant quotations via our market leading Quote and Bind platform, the MGAM ABACUS.
- System generated documents available immediately at point of sale.
- Statement of fact basis – no need for proposal form.
The MGAM Retail Package policy is available for risks that are premises based. Over 130 trades can be quoted and bound via the MGAM ABACUS.
The policy provides the following cover if shown as insured in the schedule: –
- Business Interruption
- Money & Personal Accident Assault
- Glass Cover
- Deterioration of Stock
- Contents/Fixtures & Fittings
- Public/Product Liability £5,000,000
- Employers Liability £10,000,000
- Goods in Transit
- Book Debts.
Cover can include:
- Buildings &/or Tenants Improvements
- Loss of License
- Wines, Spirits & Tobacco
- All Risks.
Over 130 trades can be quoted under the Retail Package including:
- Food Retailers
- Clothing Retailers
- Supermarkets & Off Licenses
- Pet Shops
- Locksmiths & Key Cutters
- Furniture Show Rooms
- Aquarium and Pond Suppliers
- Sports Goods Retail.
The MGAM ABACUS also allows you to quote for Excess of Loss so you can serve all of your Retail clients needs in one place.
MGAM – Here’s why
- We are a Lloyd’s approved Coverholder.
- Our technology led solutions put you in control by allowing you to quote, bind and issue documents at the press of a button.
- You have the support of an experienced team of professionals ready to respond to referrals.
- All our products are developed in collaboration with our partners and are designed with you in mind.
- We constantly monitor emerging trends and are perfectly positioned to provide pioneering solutions.
“Their quote & bind platform is user friendly, flexible and efficient.”
David Heeney, Underwriter, The Fiducia MGA Co Ltd.
For more information contact
Monica King Divisional Director UK SME
T: +44 (0) 203 946 9114
M: +44 (0)7585 809677