- Cover arranged with “A” rated carriers
- Up to £5,000,000 any one claim limit
- Excess layers also considered subject to details of primary market
- Minimum premium £150 on an individual risk
- Quote turnaround within 48 hours
- Expert claims handling.
Protection is in place to provide cover for legal costs and expenses incurred in defending a claim, and compensation or costs that may be awarded following:
- Professional negligence, including a mistake in work delivered to a client or poor advice given.
- Unintentional breach of confidentiality, such as sharing sensitive client information without permission.
- Unintentional breach of copyright, including the use of an image on your website without permission.
- Defamation and libel, such as making false comments about a competitor or client that damages their reputation.
- Loss of documents or data.
- Loss of money or goods, for which your clients are responsible.
Over 110 professions can be quoted under our PII Binders including:
- Design and Construct
- Insurance Brokers
We are also able to accommodate the following Miscellaneous professions:
Access/Disability Consultant, Accident Investigator, Acoustic Consultant, Advertising Consultant, Advice Centre, Agricultural Consultant, Agronomist, Arbitrator, Arborist, Art Director, Auctioneer, Author, Book Keeper, Business Coaching/Training Consultant, Career Advisory Service, Cartographer, Chamber of Commerce, Change Management Consultant, Communication Consultant, Company Registrar, Company Search Agent, Conference Organiser, Counselling Service, Court Reporter, Credit Reference Service, Documents Storage, Ecologist, Education Advisory Service, Employment/Recruitment Agent, Energy Assessors, Energy Conservation, Enquiry Agent/Investigator, Estate Agents (non RICS), Event Organiser, Exhibition Designer, Expert Witness, Facilities Management, Farming Consultant, Fish Farm Consultant, Food Industry Consultant, Forensic Accountant, Forestry Consultant, Genealogist, Graphic Designer, Handwriting Consultants Health & Safety Consultant, Horticultural Consultant, Human Resource Consultant, Information Bureau, Interior Designer, Investigator, IT Consultant, Land Agent, Landscaping Consultant, Law Costs Draughtsman, Lecturer, Letting Agent (non RICS), Life Coach, Lifting Equipment Tester, Lighting Consultant, Literary Agent, Loss Adjuster/Assessor, Management Consultant, Market Research Consultant, Marketing Consultant, Motor Engineer, Museum Curator/Consultant, NVH Consultants, Photographer, Photographic Library, Portable Appliance Tester, Private Investigator, Professional Body, Property Manager (non RICS), Public Relations Consultant, Publisher, Quality Assurance Consultant, Records Manager, Relocation Agent, Renewable Energy Consultant, Research Association, Risk Management Consultant, Secondary Intermediary, Secretarial Service, Security Consultant, Small Business Advisory Service, Statistician, Statutory Body, Stock taker, Strategic Management Consultant, Surface Coating Consultant, Telephone Answering Service, Theatrical Consultant, Timber Treatment Consultant, Tourist Association, Town Planner (non RICS) Trade Association, Traffic Consultant, Training Consultant, Translator, Travel Agent (excluding tour operating), Tree Surgeon, VAT Consultant, Wedding Planner, Welfare Counselling, Wildlife Consultant, Yacht Broker – excluding surveys.
MGAM – Here’s why
- We are a Lloyd’s approved cover holder.
- You have the support of an experienced team of professionals with over 50 years of underwriting experience ready to respond to enquiries.
- All our products are developed in collaboration with our partners and are designed with the end customer in mind.
- We constantly monitor emerging trends and are perfectly positioned to provide pioneering solutions.
“First class Service from a First class team. Very Knowledgeable and flexible with the right risk. Great Capacity and very supportive.”
Graham Norgate, Director, Bennett Gould & Partners Ltd.