MGAM General Liability Policy
The ever-present risk of injury, damage and the resultant litigation coupled with growing regulation & legislation, mean that, today more than ever, businesses need the protection of Public and Employers’ Liability Insurance.
Designed to cover the risks and unforeseen events that could cause injury to customers or employees, the MGAM General Liability Policy protects businesses against accidental injury to members of the public or employees and property damage claims.
Available for trades as diverse as Advertising Contractors to Caterers; from Sign Erectors to Wholesalers, via our leading-edge Quote & Bind platform, the MGAM General Liability Policy is designed to meet the needs of larger, more complex businesses.
Cover arranged with “A” rated carriers.
Instant quotations via MGAM’s market leading Quote and Bind platform.
System generated documents available immediately at point of sale.
Statement of fact basis – no need for proposal form.
Ability to cover low risk trades working at high risk locations.
The MGAM Liability Policy is designed for risks written on a wages and turnover basis.
Cover can include the following as standard but higher limits may be available on request:
- Public Liability – up to £5 million with the option to include treatment liability where required.
- Products Liability – up to £5 million with the option to include exports to the USA/Canada where required.
- Employers’ Liability £10 million
- Essential Business Legal Solutions (Legal Expenses).
The following is not an exhaustive list but, offers a guide to the types of risk suited to MGAM’s General Liability policy:
- Amusement Arcades
- Precision Engineers
- Blind manufacturers
- Pest Controllers
- Market Traders
- Party Planners and Wedding Organisers
MGAM – Here’s why
- We are a Lloyd’s approved Coverholder.
- Our technology led solutions put you in control by allowing you to quote, bind and issue documents at the press of a button.
- You have the support of an experienced team of professionals ready to respond to referrals.
- All our products are developed in collaboration with our partners and are designed with you in mind.
- We constantly monitor emerging trends and are perfectly positioned to provide pioneering solutions.
“I have personally dealt with MGAM for over 3 years and have been blown away by their cutting edge use of technology, market leading service delivery and their incredible level of underwriting expertise.”
Mark Hands, Managing Director, Centrix Underwriting.
For more information contact
Monica King Divisional Director UK SME
T: +44 (0) 203 946 9114
M: +44 (0)7585 809677