MGAM: Transforming the insurance landscape
MGAM’s innovative approach and targeted products align the interests of coverholders, carriers and policy holders, delivering superior outcomes for everyone in the distribution chain.
MGAM have a Core Offering including:
- Public Liability Insurance, responding to the legal liabilities of our policyholders and the threat of financial loss from a claimant suing a policyholder of our target market because of injury or damage resulting from negligent acts and/or breach of statutory duty of the policyholder which breach their duty of care.
- Product Liability Insurance, responding to the legal liabilities of our policyholders and the threat of financial loss from a claimant suing the policyholder of our target market because of injury or damage resulting from the use of a product or out of the liability incurred by a contractor after completion of a job.
- Employers Liability Compulsory Insurance, responding to the threat of financial loss from an employee suing our policyholder (their employer) due to injury or disease incurred through, from or during the applicant’s employment as a result of negligent acts of the policyholder which breach their duty of care.
- Material Damage, including Contractors All Risk responding to financial loss incurred by our policyholder due to physical damage or loss of property on the premises or away from the premises including while in transit.
- Business Interruption Insurance, responding to financial loss of the policyholder or business which has been unable to trade as a result of physical damage to the property and/or denial of access.
- Personal Accident, responding to and providing compensation to employee beneficiaries of our policyholder in the event of injuries, disabilities or death resulting solely from violent, accidental, external and visible means .These perils are not covered by employers liability insurance.
- Legal Expenses, responding to business problems that require legal advice, such as: employment/employee disputes; tax or VAT return enquiries; Health & Safety inspections ending with a threat to prosecute your business; neighbouring businesses restricting access to the premises; adverse publicity which threatens to damage reputation; PR advice.
Excess of Loss, Professional Indemnity, Directors & Officers.
Quote and Bind Online Platform
- Per Capita: this comprises of over 400 trades, and includes: Public Liability, Employers Liability, Products Liability, Personal Accident, contractors All Risks, Tools and Legal Expenses.
- Wages and Turnover: Public Liability, Employers Liability, Products Liability and Legal Expenses.
- Event: Public Liability, Employers Liability, Equipment, Cancellation and postponement. Cover can be single, multi or annual.
- Package: retailers, caterers including restaurants, cafes and tearooms, pubs, hotels, guesthouses, offices, surgeries, residential lettings, land and commercial property owners.
Excess of Loss, Retail Package, Property Owners Liability.
MGAM Limited Partnership with VIPR – VIPR Solutions
"We started originally working with MGAM on their online portal and have expanded to open market risks as well. They have exceptionally high service levels and have a pro active approach to underwriting of both schemes and individual placements."
Paul Longhurst, Broking and Distribution Director, Bishopsgate Insurance Brokers
“I had the privilege of being one of the first Coverholders for MGAM and since the inception, I have found the processes, team and service to be second to none. An outstanding group and a delight to work with.”
Andrew Tacey, Development Underwriter, Platinum Underwriting Limited
“First class Service from a First class team. Very Knowledgeable and flexible with the right risk. Great Capacity and very supportive.”
Graham Norgate, Director, Bennett Gould & Partners Ltd
Royal National Lifeboat Institution
MGAM support the Royal National Lifeboat Institution (RNLI). Jason, pictured with the Presidents of the Oxford and Cambridge boats, partakes in 2 days per month volunteering on the lifeboat at Chiswick. RNLI crews provide a 24-hour rescue service around the UK and Irish coastline, and their seasonal lifeguards look after people on busy beaches. They have saved over 142,200 lives since 1824. The RNLI is more than a rescue service; they influence, supervise and educate people through sharing safety knowledge. They also play a huge part in protecting people’s safety on some of our inland waterways such as the River Thames, where they operate four lifeboat stations, including Chiswick, which has supported The Boat Race since 2002.
Jeremy Thomas Talks
MGAM works to support Jeremy Thomas Talks, founded by author and speaker Jeremy Thomas. As a result of overcoming his own battle with bipolar disorder he co-produced an Emmy award winning documentary and co-authored an A-Z Mental Health Guide. Jeremy has been delivering keynote talks to schools, companies and conferences for the last nine years with the core message that prevention is better than cure. Jeremy draws on his own experience to show how to recognize symptoms of poor mental health and how to improve it. Taking the right action, talking to someone and having a routine are often the best medicines.
Northwood African Education Foundation
MGAM have sponsored a teacher to work through the Northwood African Education Foundation, NAEF, which believes in using the power of education to transform the lives of some of the world’s poorest children. With average class sizes of 60 pupils in Ethiopia and approximately 76% of 15-20 year old’s not completing their education, the NAEF work to increase the quality and scale of the educational offering for the country. By providing free education to 300+ students and delivering both Western and Ethiopian teaching methods, the NAEF have achieved over 90% success rate in English and boosted the national average to 25%.
London to Brighton
MGAM have participated in the 54-mile London to Brighton Bike Ride to help raise awareness and funds in support of the British Heart Foundation. MGAM managed to raise £2,000! The charity conducts lifesaving research into heart and circulatory diseases.
Charity Days Scheme
MGAM supports employees with a Charity Day Scheme. By volunteering for three Charity days in a year, employees earn an extra day’s holiday.
MGAM's London Office
8 Devonshire Square,
London, EC2M 4P.
+44 (0)203 946 9109
Join us on LinkedIn for our latest insights and news
MGAM Limited Registered Office 8 Devonshire Square, London, EC2M 4P. Registered in England no. 9742763
MGAM Limited is an appointed representative of Ambant Underwriting Services Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for general insurance intermediation only under firm reference number 597301.
Site designed by Thumbnail Creative